Some of the prettiest closets you will ever see are made of solid wood. There is simply nothing better and one of the company’s to lead the industry in solid wood closets is John Louis Home. John Louis Home Closet Systems are found all over North America and if there is not a retailer near you then no worries, any retailer can ship directly to you.
All of John Louis home closet systems will fit a maximum closet width of 10 feet. So if your closets are not quite 10 feet wide then you can use the extra to add more shelving in other areas. They are known for their “closet organizers in a box” and you are about to see why.
JLH STANDARD CLOSET ORGANIZER
The standard closet organizer system from John Louis Home is the most basic of their closet organization systems made for reach in and small walk in closets in need of organization. It comes with:
- Shelving depth of 12 inches
- Wood garment bar
- Interleaving shelves
- Choice of mahogany or maple finish.
- All metal satin finish hardware
- Step by step illustrated instructions.
JLH PREMIER CLOSET ORGANIZER
As we move a step up the John Louis Home premier closet system is a little more plush and has some added accessories that most home owners will love. It is designed for any walk-in or reach in closet and comes with:
- Pass through garment bar (metal)
- 6 foot adjustable accessory tower with 12 inch adjustable shelves and tower doors
- All metal hardware with satin finish
- fits closets up to 10 feet in length
- step by step instructions
- up to 22 ft of shelf space
- up to 16 ft of hanging space
- accessory add-ons available
- Honey Maple/Red Mahogany finish
JLH DELUXE CLOSET ORGANIZER
The John Louis Home closet systems comes with much the same features as the premier. However the shelving is considerable bigger which makes for more usable closet space. It also comes with more options for added accessorie such as the 6, 8 or 10 inch deep drawers and 16 inch adjustable shelves.
- 16 inch shelf depth (for larger 24 inch depth closets and bigger)
- 6 ft integrated tower (fluted glass doors, 10, 8, or 6inch drawers) mix and match combinations
- Step by step instructions
- All metal hardware satin nickel finish
- Up to 22 ft of shelf space and 16 ft of hanging space
- Garment bar (metal)
JOHN LOUIS HOME COMPONENT KITS
JLH component kits consist of an array of hardware and closet organizer parts that make up their vast closet systems. You can add on to any John Louis Home closet organizer or simply build your own with their closet organizer kits. Whether its the bedroom closet, pantry, bath or linen closet JLH closet kits can be interchanged to fit one another.
Using a satin nickel finish on all John Louis closet products means more elegance on their closet organizers so hardware that is seen is more of a decorative sight then an eyesore like many closets have.
JOHN LOUIS CLOSET ORGANIZER ACCESSORIES
Take the functionality of your John Louis Home Closet organizer or your 6ft. Adjustable Tower to the next level with JLH accessory add-ons.
- 6 in., 8 in. & 10 in. Depth Drawers (for use with 16″ deep towers only)
- 8 in., 10 in., & 20 in. Depth Wire Baskets
- 12 in. & 16 in. Adjustable Shelf Packs
- 35 in. Tall Fluted Glass Doors
- Pullout Slack Racks
- Belt & Tie Racks
- Valet Rods
WHAT IS THE HEIGHT OF JLH CLOSET SYSTEMS?
The height is not fixed on John Louis closets because it is wall mounted so the top shelf mount is where you start your closet organizer.
HOW ARE JLH CLOSET ORGANIZERS MOUNTED?
They use an “off the floor” wall mounting system which utilizes universal brackets that are wall mounted of course. Hardware is not open to viewing because the closet shelving covers most of the bracket hardware so you get a clean look with multiple configuration options on all systems.
WHAT INSTALLATION TOOLS ARE NEEDED?
1. Tape Measure
5. Chop Saw/Fine Blade Saw
6. Some DIY (do it yourself) skills
To visit the JLH website and get more information or faq Click Here
If you like this then you will love my post on do it yourself closet organizers